Thursday, August 10, 2006

ME

Halo everyone...i guess some of you did click my, neh...this un update blog, has register century ago...now only start..till my little sotong sister Jian-Jian ask why din go update..why..why ???? me so BAD.
Ok!! the above is ME, lengchai ler...hehehe...damn thick face :P my job, i guess you already know, so no need me go explain again..i hope.
Here is my photo desk, spent most of the time here, if no news lar...even slept here..on lantai, malas drive back home mar, expecially many photos need to edit...until now still got dunno how many havent edit, i means personal one lar..haih!!!
This is the site, which i check the update news photos from around the world...aiyak!!..forget shoot the test site...
During working hours..i do MSN with my friends...
and also often visit this photo forum site...is good, if you interested in photography, go click and see www.photokaki.com/
i do have my own photo site, please feel free visit here http://awongphoto.smugmug.com/ i do lot of model shoot too...

My job mostly focusing on big news, like politics, international sport, economy and big disaster, is fun, challenging, travel around town..state..asia countries. can meet lotsa peoples. So this is ME "Dai Sotong-san".

ps: to my little sotong sister, dun say ko lazy liao..hehehe :P

4 Comments:

Blogger AhTak said...

soooooooooooooooooooooo long only update ah ? ~~~ But still better than none ~ hehehehehehe

2:52 AM  
Blogger Dai Sotong-san said...

yalor, very dy busy recently mar...

3:33 AM  
Blogger ***cinDee*** said...

wa..three post since july can say not lazy ah...
hehehehe

11:11 PM  
Blogger Dai Sotong-san said...

***cinDee*** :
wa..three post since july can say not lazy ah...
hehehehe

wow..nottycinDee also got blog here..aiseh..you know me also no need to said out loud im lazy lor... :P

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home